How to send Youtube link with timestamp?
Youtube is headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube is an American social media and Internet video-sharing platform and was created on February 14, 2005 by creators named Steve Chen, Chad Hurley and Jawed Karim. After Google Search, across devices, the network Youtube is the second most frequently used website worldwide and is currently owned by the well-known company Google. Currently, it is estimated that more than 2.5 billion people regularly use YouTube to increase subscribers each month and watch tons of videos for an hour of a billion per day. More than 500 hours of content creators from different worlds are uploading every minute of their YouTube videos as of May 2019.
How to link to specific timestamp in YouTube video?
Link to a specific timestamp on YouTube, using a Windows, Mac, or Chromebook;
Method 1: Using the timestamp linking feature built with YouTube.
1. Go to “YouTube” and select the desired video.
2. Navigate to the timestamp you want to link.
3. Use the option “Copy video URL to video current time” by right-clicking on the video.
Method 2: Sharing the timestamp using the video sharing button.
1. First of all, while sharing, you need to locate the video you want to share on YouTube.
2. Navigate through the videos until you find the relevant section.
3. Press the “Share” button next to the video.
4. In the popup window that appears, select “Start” [time slot]” from the list.
5. To change the time marker manually, tap “Time” and enter a new value.
6. After highlighting “URL”, select “Copy” by “right-clicking” (on PC) or “two-finger tapping” (on Mac).
7. When a viewer clicks on the copied link, they are taken to the right of the desired timestamp. Then automatically, the video starts playing at that point.
Method 3: Manually link to a YouTube timestamp.
Every YouTube video uses one of two types of URLs. The URL title in the browser is “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=”. The url is “https://youtu.be/” when sharing by email, facebook, twitter etc.
1. Add the format “?t=Xs” where “t” stands for time, “X” for time slot number, and “s” for seconds use “youtu.be” to specify “seconds” does. /” address, for example, “?t=45s.”
2. Add the syntax “&t=Xs”, where “t” is for time, “X” is time slot number, and “s” is for seconds “seconds” to a URL that uses “youtube.com/” “Specifies. Address, for example, “&t=45s.”
How to schedule sending Youtube videos?
1. On your desktop or laptop computer, open your preferred browser and navigate to http://www.youtube.com.
2. Track the movie you want to share. Find the area of the video you want to share by scrolling.
3. You currently have two options.
First, when you right-click on the video, you can choose “Copy video URL to current time” from the context menu. Now you can paste the timestamped URL wherever you want.
If not, locate and click the Share option at the bottom of the video player window. It appears to be a right-pointing arrow.
How to include a timestamp link in the description of a YouTube video?
It’s easy to include a YouTube timestamp link in your video description. The steps are listed below.
1. Open your YouTube channel, select the video you want to timestamp, and click the Details link to get there.
By selecting the Edit Video button, you can edit the description.
3. You are taken to the page with the video description. Here, start with the timecode at 0:00 and then continue with the time of the critical part of the video you want to add a timestamp in the format of 2:40. Additionally, you can add more timestamps by clicking the Save button.
history of youtube
YouTube was developed by the creators named Steve Chen, Chad Hurley and Jawed Karim. The three creators were early PayPal employees, which made them wealthy after eBay acquired the business. A history article that has consistently surfaced in the media claims that Chad and Steve had the super idea of creating a concept of a network called YouTube in the first few months of 2005. In the initial period, he had trouble sharing movies. They recorded at a dinner party at the chain’s residence in San Francisco.
|site type||online video platform|
|Established||February 14, 2005|
|the headquarters||901 Cherry Avenue
San Bruno, California, United States
how to send youtube link with timestamp
How to schedule sending youtube videos
How to include a timestamp link in the description of a Youtube video?
history of youtube
Disclaimer: The above information is for general information purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.